Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fishing!

This week Karly and Jeff went to the Dominican Republic for a vacation. So I get to have the kids. It has been a lot of fun, they have been so good. Saturday Kevin took Trey and Addie fishing at the lake, they caught 3 fish. They were so excited and thought it was great to cook them and eat them! Sunday we went to Payson Lakes. Trey is getting very good at his casting. He went through a dozen worms and a bottle of Power bait. He didn't catch any fish, but he can cast pretty far! I'm posting a lot of pictures so Karly and Jeff can see them, they aren't very good I took them with my phone.









3 comments:

Chase Family said...

Looks like they are having a lot of fun! I love that Addie is just taking Stella everywhere! Thanks mom!!

Jen said...

did they really name that dog stella? if they did that is freakin awesome

The Jurado Family said...

These pictures take me back to my childhood. I miss going to Payson Lake. Looks like they are having fun!