Wednesday, September 10, 2008

*Gateway*

Today we went to the gateway kids museum. It was great! My mom, Grandma, and Aunt Carla went with us. My Grandma cracks me up, she wanted to do and see everything. She is 97! They had a good time too. There is so much to do there for kids. Again, there is a lot of pictures, but I couldn't pick just a couple and I don't know how to do those collage things! (and yes that is grandma Fox in Kennedy's stroller but she doesn't weigh very much!)



The fountain was about a block down from the museum and Granny Fox was beat from playing, so we put her in Kennedy's stroller so she could see the fountain. She loved it just as much as the kids.


Addie Loves to sing!










Trey loved being a checker, it was his favorite until he saw this........


I'm pretty sure he wants to be a Life Flight Pilot!

Or a little Dick Norse.






7 comments:

Chase Family said...

I love the one with Kennie and Foxy! Looks like you are keeping busy you are going to need a vacation when we get home! Gateway with three kids and three grandmas that's CRAZY!

Jen said...

So cute I love the pics ..I think I am coming up for the weekend..Is that all at the gateway? it must have changed a bunch since we were there

whit & dan said...

That looks like so much fun!

Chase Family said...

I miss my kids! I hate missing out on all that fun. I guess the sunny beach's in the Caribbean will have to entertain me until I can wrestle with them again. Thanks for babysitting, Carrie!

Jeff Chase

skiwatr@yahoo.com said...

I want to play! It looks like so much fun.

skiwatr@yahoo.com said...

The reunion picture of me with Whit is the "SICKIST!" I will be sure to get it off. Can I bunk with you and Kevin again? Ha, ha, ha.

The Woody's Fam said...

Hello! I just set my blog to private; I am not just trying to keep you from reading! I had a scary thing happen and don't want any weirdos checking out my kids! I am not sure if I have everyones email address so if you did not receive an invite to read our blog please email me at woody96@earthlink.com and I will gladly add you!

Thanks,

Laurie